All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Bookings & Cancellations
- Payment is due on the day of your booking. We accept cash or credit card via Paypal (payment by paypal/credit card incurs a 2.5% service charge)
- We require 24 hours notice for cancellations. If cancellation is made with less than 24 hours’ notice, you (the person who books the session) will be invoiced by email for the full fee, which is payable within 7 days of the invoice date. If we can fill your vacated session, there will be no fee charged.
Equipment and Rooms
- Due to residential laws, and with respect to neighbouring residents, we have set strict limits on volumes both inside and outside the studios. Please note our specific rules and requirements as part of your booking:
- When arriving and leaving the premises, noise must be kept to an absolute minimum
- All double doors MUST be closed while any musician is playing. Repeated breaking of this rule will result in cancellation of your booking with no refund.
- The studio is equipped with DB meters which will be set at maximum levels. You must play at no louder than the maximum allowed volume. Management will be notified whenever a breach of volume levels is detected and repeated breaking of this rule will result in cancellation of your booking with no refund.
- If specific equipment is required or additional equipment is needed this should be arranged at the time of booking
- You must load and unload your equipment via the rear entry door only
- You agree to use our equipment at your own risk. We can not be held responsible or liable for your own equipment.
- You will be liable for replacement/repair costs for any deliberate misuse or negligence towards our equipment or premises
- Smokestack Studios takes absolute care and best practice to ensure your safety while using our premises. However, your booking is taken on the understanding that you agree that Smokestack Studios will not be held liable for personal injury, property damage or any loss in connection with your booking, or while on Smokestack Studios premises.
- There is strictly no smoking allowed anywhere inside the building.
- Smokestack Studios does not take responsibility for any personal possessions brought onto the premises.
- If you have any special requirements/needs i.e. access, or facilities within the premises, you should discuss with us prior to your session. We will endeavour to meet these requirements wherever possible.
- We ask you to leave the rehearsal studio and premises as you find them. Any misuse or disrespect of the premises or equipment will result in future bookings not being accepted.
- We reserve the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Bookings are taken on the understanding that you are familiar with and accept the above stated Terms and Conditions.
‘We’ and ‘us’ refer to SMOKESTACK STUDIOS owners or their representatives. ‘You’ refers to an individual or group of individuals that book, enter or use the facilities of SMOKESTACK STUDIOS.